INSPIRING. REWARDING. FUN. THESE ARE SOME OF THE WORDS INSTRUCTORS USE TO DESCRIBE THEIR CAREERS AT REAL SCHOOL.
Are you inspired to share your passion for music by helping others to discover and develop their unique talents? Are you thrilled when you help someone to ‘get it,’ to break through and gain more confidence?
If so, then Real School just might be the right fit. Our teaching positions are often part-time to start and flexible based on your availability and can grow into full-time.
Want to learn more about working at The Real School of Music? FOLLOW US on Indeed!
Ideal candidates will bring...
- An undergraduate degree, or life-experience equivalent (advanced degrees are preferred).
- A minimum of three to five years or teaching experience.
- An ability to teach multiple instruments and/or voice is a definite plus.
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills .
- A willingness to participate in showcases, events, camps, student concerts, recitals, etc.
- A natural charisma and strong personal brand will help ensure your success.
What's in it for you?
- EMPLOYMENT: All the benefits of being formally employed (not an independent contractor), including payroll services, automatic tax deductions, company contributions to FICA, unemployment insurance, and workers compensation; pre-tax contributions to health insurance and 401K.
- HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS: Real School contributes to your health coverage starting at just 25 hours per week (available at our Andover and Burlington locations)
- VACATION/PAID TIME OFF: Faculty can earn paid time off, paid holidays, and a full week of academic shutdown in late August.
- BONUSES: An innovative payroll construct that provides instructors with a path to higher earnings, including bonuses for ensemble coaching or leading programs or departments.
- RECOGNITION: We celebrate the many outstanding contributions of our instructors.