INSPIRING. REWARDING. FUN. THESE ARE SOME OF THE WORDS INSTRUCTORS USE TO DESCRIBE THEIR CAREERS AT REAL SCHOOL.
What fires you up? Are you inspired to share your passion for music by helping others to discover and develop their unique talents? Are you thrilled when you help someone to ‘get it,’ to break through and gain more confidence?
If so, then Real School just might be the right fit. Our teaching positions are often part-time to start and flexible based on your availability and can grow into full-time.
We're looking for instructors to join the faculty at all of our locations. Click here to apply today!
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in music) or life-experience equivalent (advanced degrees or experience preferred).
- Prefer a minimum of three-five years professional teaching experience with beginner, intermediate, and advanced students.
- Ability to play and teach multiple instruments is ideal (but not required).
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience as a live performer is a plus.
- A willingness to participate in faculty showcases, external events, and student concerts and recitals.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- EMPLOYMENT: All the benefits of being formally employed (not an independent contractor), including payroll services, automatic tax deductions, company contributions to FICA, unemployment insurance, and workers compensation; pre-tax contributions to health insurance and 401K.
- HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS: Real School contributes to your health coverage starting at just 25 hours per week.
- VACATION/PAID TIME OFF: Faculty can earn paid time off, paid holidays, and a full week of academic shutdown in late August.
- BONUSES: An innovative payroll construct that provides instructors a path to higher earnings, including bonuses for ensemble coaching or leading programs or departments. We even have a 'splash' award of up to a month off for eligible employees after their 5-year anniversary!
- RECOGNITION: We celebrate the many outstanding contributions of our instructors.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.